How To Cook
- Pre heat your oven to 200 °C. Season the meat just prior to cooking. Don’t overcrowd the cooking base, the fat should lay flat on the roasting tray.
- Cook over high heat turning the rack only once after a rich, golden crust has formed.
- Roast 10 to 12 minutes on the fat then turn for 2 minutes more on the meat side for medium rare.
- Finish by adding a large knob of butter when frying or on the griddle.
- Leave to rest in a warm place at least 5 minutes.
How We Rear Our Grass Fed Lamb
The system that we use for our Grass Fed lamb is about as natural as it gets. Our lambs are grass fed and grass finished, eating pasture and forage for their entire lives. The key to the best lamb is slow, natural growth to maturity and eating a natural diet.