How To Cook
- Bring the steak to room temperature.
- Season the meat with salt & pepper prior to cooking.
- Put a little drop of oil in the pan. Sear the steak on all sides over a high heat, then reduce to a medium heat.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes each side for medium rare.
- Allow the steak to rest for a couple of minutes after cooking.
How We Rear Our Grass Fed Beef
We rear a traditional English breed of cattle. Our traditional Hereford cattle are slowly and naturally reared outside on a grass and forage-fed diet. We are passionate about grass-fed beef to improve the well-being of our cattle and the quality of their meat. Widely believed to be some of the highest quality in the world, grass-fed beef boasts improved ratios of omega 3 and higher nutrient density.